You and I are a great fit if you are here to:
- Develop capabilities for coping and thriving under pressure
- Access more ease, growth and achievement
- Break out of feeling stuck or creatively blocked
- Create more opportunities for meaningful work
- Stay true to what’s most important to you
- Start or complete a significant project
- Recover from a recent set back
- Make an important decision
- Create more and enjoy life more
- Something else?
Typically, the people I work with have had enough of the ‘Groundhog Day’ patterns that repeat over and over. They are fed up with:
- Closet doubt that says they are not enough, despite evidence to the contrary
- Self-doubt that compares and makes them less than someone else
- Impostor syndrome that accuses them of being a fraud, inauthentic and fake
- Feelings of shame that has them feel guilty even when they are innocent
- Armouring up and feeling defensive against imagined threats
- Fear of failure that means they don’t do what they want to do and can do!
- Undervaluing self worth that puts work before self-care and wellness
- Old comfort zones that block the satisfaction of fresh new achievements
- Inner criticism that eats away at self-confidence
- Feeling stuck or creatively blocked
All the above can create cycles of psychological turmoil and unnecessary suffering.
Plus, it’s exhausting! Externally, holding yourself together (perhaps not letting those around you know what’s going on), whilst internally dealing with:
- Too much stress
- Not enough confidence
- Not trusting your choices
- Feeling bad about yourself
- Patterns of overthinking and overwhelm
- Procrastination and self-sabotage
So maybe you are ready … to say enough is enough … and to start developing a deep knowing that you are enough.
I’ve worked with visual artists, designers, comics, performers, marketers, coaches, therapists, PR and HR Executives, administrators, educators and academics to help them feel good and participate fully in a creating a life that works for them.
We’ve worked together to update their thinking, equip them with ways to interrupt patterns of overwhelm and access optimum states for resourcefulness and creativity, so that they can be how they want and achieve what they want.
Want to find out more?
I talk with every client prior to us both agreeing to a partnership.
You can learn how I work with clients here.
If we are going to work together it’s vital we are a good fit, because fit is key to building a productive working relationship and achieving the significant change you want.
On your part, achieving that significant change via this coaching program, will require 3 commitments: time, effort, and investment.
- Significant change takes time. That is why my programs take around 4 months. If you and I are going to work together for 4 months we need to be a good fit.
- Significant change means effort. I will do my best to support you, but cannot do the work for you. You will need to do what it takes to get what you want.
- Significant change involves investment. The significant change you want has to be of higher value to you than the investment cost of the coaching.
Here are some questions to get you started.
If you are keen to get going, let’s talk. It all starts with a conversation.